High protein blueberry pancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: GreeceDifficulty: Beginner
Taste the energy with these blueberry pancakes that are gluten free and low-carb! We combine the taste and nutrition to bring you the easiest pancakes. Check them out and make sure to let us know what you think!
¼ cup liquid egg whites (around 4 eggs)
1 scoop (25g) of vanilla whey powder
½ banana, mashed
almond milk, if needed
¼ cup (25g) fresh or frozen blueberries
½ tsp. coconut oil
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Gluten-free and low-carb.