How to create online course outline
In this video, we provide step-by-step instructions on how to set up the outline of your course and how to use the course settings appropriately.
- Sign in using the sign in button at the top right corner of www.academy.nutrition2change.com page
- Head over to your dashboard by hovering over your icon at the top right hand corner
- Go to ‘my courses’ on the left sidebar in your dashboard
- Click on ‘create a course’ at the top of the page
- Scroll down a little and start creating your topics and lessons by clicking on ‘Add a topic’ then ‘Add a lesson’.
How to add content to your lessons
In this video, we provide step-by-step instructions on input your content to your lessons
- Once you have completed the outline, it is time to add the content
- Click on the name of the lesson that you wish to edit
- Start typing content in the first available box – that is where your text goes
- If you’d like to add an image, graph or chart, simply click on ‘add media’ at the top of the lesson. Upload or choose an image and select it. You can click on the image to move it to the left of the text or to the right if you like
- If you’d like to add a video, select the lesson that you wish to add the video to. Leave the text box blank, although you can add text if you like. The text will be added below the video. Scroll down a little bit to ‘video source’ and select your video host. Then, simply input the link for the video below. This will pre-populate the video.
How to add, edit and create quizzes
In this video, we provide step-by-step instructions on how to add and edit your questions.
- Select the ‘add a quiz’ below a lesson to add a quiz. If you have forgotten about creating quizzes when you initially started writing your content, simply complete the quiz and use the arrow sign on the left side of the quiz name to place it where you want it within that topic/module.
- When you create a quiz, name it. As a suggestion, you can call your quiz ‘lesson quiz’, ‘module quiz’ Knowledge check’. However, these are just suggestions. Once you create the name of the quiz, click on ‘save and continue’ button at the bottom of the quiz.
- Then, click on ‘add question’.
- In the ‘write your question here’ is where you want to add a question that you want to ask your students.
- Choose a question type as discussed in the video.
- To add answers and options, simply ‘add an option’ at the bottom of the question. You can add as many options as you like. Once you add your options, make sure to select the correct one by clicking the little circle on the right side of the answer.
- Once you have input all your questions and answers, simply save and continue.
- You can change the quiz settings in the last page if you wish.
Are you ready to create your course?
Yes, let’s get started!